networking software engineer
Super star engineer to architect, design, and implement highly scalable systems software that will power the next generation of cloud based security services.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 6-8 years proven record developing, implementing, and delivering complex software.
- Prior management experience a plus
- Developing, implementing, and delivering complex software.
- Ability to design, code, debug complex server-side systems software.
- Ability to work in fast paced, startup environment, with quick release cycles.
- Proficiency in one or more of C/C++, Python, Ruby, Java.
- Experience with scalability, performance, and reliability of Software As a Service or systems software.
- Experience with Microsoft Server Technologies (LDAP, ActiveSync, Active Directory, ISA/TMG)s
- Good knowledge of Linux system services like vpn, dns, tcp, networking.
- Strong analytical capabilities and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Passionate commitment to world-class engineering quality and productivity.
- Experience with cloud computing and Saas applications (Salesforce, Google Apps, Office 365, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or other cloud providers) a plus.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) - Apple iOS & AndroidMobile Device Management (MDM)
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org