Full Strength Cloud Encryption for OneDrive
Microsoft Office 365 has dominated enterprise cloud productivity suites over the past couple of years, with no signs of slowing down. Unfortunately for many enterprises, OneDrive and Sharepoint Online are included in their Microsoft enterprise license agreements, but they aren't using those valuable components of the Office 365 suite due to security and compliance concerns. Fortunately, cloud encryption can be an effective way to counter these concerns. Bitglass offers the only full-strength, operations preserving encryption offering on the market, protected by US Patent 9,047,480 and is used by leaders in financial services, healthcare, and more.
Bitglass' full-strength, operations preserving cloud encryption gives you the productivity and flexibility of the public cloud with the security of a private cloud. The multi-protocol proxy architecture ensures robust, real-time protection from any device. Key management can be integrated with your own premises-based or cloud HSM solutions, or you can leverage Bitglass’ integrated key management system.
Key features include:
- Patented, FIPS compliant 256-bit AES encryption with 256-bit initialization vectors, provides industry standard, military grade encryption without compromising application functionality
- Flexible policy engine allows for either full encryption of all OneDrive and Sharepoint, or policy-based encryption based on DLP patterns, user roles, Sharepoint site, and more.
- Leverage Bitglass’ integrated key management or integrate with your own key management system via KMIP
- Real-time encryption for data-at-rest, as well as for data downloaded or synced to managed and unmanaged devices – comprehensive cloud-to-device coverage only Bitglass can provide
- Comprehensive support for all cloud apps including DLP, visibility, access control, mobile data protection and more.
- Deploy in minutes using Bitglass’ globally-hosted, high-performance SaaS solution or on your premises or private cloud
- Future proof support for a wide range of cloud applications like Salesforce, Box, Dropbox, ServiceNow and more.