security and compliance for sensitive data in the cloud
The move to the cloud is not without significant data leakage concerns, made worse by the ease with which data can be shared beyond your organization or downloaded to unmanaged devices. Bitglass CitadelTM Cloud DLP is the only cloud data loss prevention (cloud DLP) solution offering inline, real-time data protection from any device – total data protection for a safe move to the public cloud. Built with familiar policy models and integration with premises-based DLP, you won’t need to reinvent your approach and policies as you move to the cloud.
Industry regulations have you dodging the public cloud? Bitglass’ integrated, high performance DLP engine ensures immediate compliance with industry regulations such as HIPAA, HITEC, PCI-DSS, FISMA, FERPA, SOX and GLBA.
- Integration with Bitglass’ access control and visibility engines makes Citadel Cloud DLP contextually aware, taking into account role, location, device, activity and more, when evaluating DLP policies.
- An extensive library of pre-defined DLP policy templates allows easy identification of common content types such as PII, PHI, and credit card data, in addition to a custom policy builder that incorporates a range of identifiers including keywords, regular expressions, proximity, occurrence, and more. Bitglass ingests policies from most leading premises-based DLP solutions, making deployment a breeze if you’ve already deployed DLP elsewhere.
- Bitglass’ OmniTM multi-protocol proxy architecture, combined with API integration into cloud applications provides real-time, inline and out-of-band DLP for all cloud data, on any device or application. Scan for DLP matches on upload or download, as well as for high-risk transactions like external or public sharing.
- A range of DLP remediation actions allow you to extend access to sensitive data, but in a risk appropriate fashion. Dynamically apply watermarking/tracking, file encryption, digital rights management, quarantine, share removal, notification, redaction and blocking to sensitive content so that users get the access they need, but without taking on undue risk.
- Detailed dashboards and logging provide an ongoing view of current and past DLP policy violations, the context of the transaction, and built-in workflows to investigate and triage issues, and take further remediation actions as necessary.