Bitglass CSPM enables continuous monitoring of all major IaaS platforms (AWS, Azure & GCP) for compliance with industry benchmarks and regulatory frameworks including CIS, PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, and more. Deviations from accepted policy in identity, storage, compute, and networking resources are identified, alerted upon, and remediated to ensure constant compliance.
Protect AWS, GCP & Azure
Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) solutions like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform are being rapidly adopted around the world. While they provide some native security & compliance functionality, such as admin transaction logging, there are gaps. Only Bitglass fills those gaps, combining Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) with Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) to provide data protection and encryption, continuous monitoring and compliance, identity management, contextual access control, and cross-application user behavior analytics.
Cloud Security Posture Management
Encrypt or Tokenize Stored Data
Among the top concerns for organizations adopting AWS, Azure, or GCP is securing data-at-rest while making that data accessible to users when needed. Only Bitglass can effectively protect IaaS data lakes.
- Protect data in any storage format with full-strength 256-bit AES encryption or tokenization.
- Define security levels to control which users can decrypt sensitive data.
- Support for KMIP gives you control over your own encryption keys.
Advanced Threat Protection on any device
Cloud apps enable your users to be productive on any device anywhere, and your security solution needs to match. Bitglass’ Next-Gen multi-protocol proxies enable Zero-Day threat protection of your data on any device.
Contextual Control of Admin Users
Privileged users with admin access to IaaS platforms require contextual access control to ensure the highest security and compliance. Bitglass integrates IaaS with IAM and SSO while enforcing step-up multi-factor authentication and Role-Based-Access-Control that depends on the context of access.
- Flexible identity integration options include Active Directory Sync, integration with leading IAM providers like Okta and Ping, and native identity management provided directly by Bitglass.
- Step-up MFA for high-risk transactions.
- Control access privileges depending on user, group, geo, IP, device type and more.