Just last week, Bitglass attended the ISC2 Security Conference held in New Orleans, Louisiana. The city known as “NOLA” and “The Big Easy” was definitely party central USA, with awesome restaurants, great music, and lovely old homes with picturesque courtyards. New Orleans was perfect for the large conference that was held at the Marriott Hotel on Canal Street. With over 2,000 individuals in attendance, it was an incredibly successful event for Bitglass.
Attendees who stopped by our booth on the show floor were quite concerned about protecting their cloud apps; for example, Office 365. As they embrace the cloud more and more, companies’ security teams are realizing that their traditional solutions (firewalls) cannot protect anything outside of the corporate perimeter. Fortunately, Bitglass’ cloud access security broker (CASB) fills in this security gap with its comprehensive suite of data protection technologies. Bitglass offers:
- Security for any application, including Microsoft Office 365 and Google’s G Suite.
- Real-time data loss prevention (DLP) in the cloud – without the need for any appliance.
- Agentless mobile security with selective wipe functionality – perfect for BYOD devices.
- Full strength file- and field-level encryption that preserves functionality like search and sort.
- Advanced threat protection for detecting zero-day malware at upload, at download, and at rest within cloud apps.
- Single sign-on and multi-factor authentication (we can work with your existing solutions, too).
As the visitors to our booth learned, many organizations are growing tired of yesterday’s security solutions. After giving up on ineffective, impossible-to-deploy, first-gen CASBs, they are ready to enter the next generation of cloud security with Bitglass. These major enterprise customers come from a variety of verticals, including finance, IT, manufacturing, energy, government, and education, to name just a few.
After filling up on Café Aulait from Café DuMonde, Hurricanes from Pat O’Briens, or dinner at Mr B’s Bistro, many of the show’s attendees determined that it was time to make the above transition for themselves – they are now setting appointments with us for demos and POCs.
Reach out to our team today to schedule your demo and find out why so many organizations are making the move to Bitglass, the Next-Gen CASB.