protect sensitive servicenow cloud data-at-rest while maintaining application functionality
For most organizations, public cloud adoption is inevitable. While major cloud apps can be secure, it is important to remember the shared responsibility model in the public cloud, and that you are ultimately responsible for the security of your organization’s data. Encryption can be a highly effective way to protect sensitive data, but most cloud encryption solutions either break application functionality, or even worse, weaken encryption in order to preserve those same operations. Bitglass HarborTM is the only full-strength, operations preserving encryption offering on the market, protected by US Patent 9,047,480 and is used by leaders in financial services, healthcare, and more.
Harbor full-strength, operations preserving cloud encryption ensures that you get the protection you need, while maintaining full application functionality. The OmniTM multi-protocol proxy architecture, ensuring robust, real-time protection from any device. Key management can be integrated with your own premises-based or cloud HSM solutions, or you can leverage Bitglass’ integrated key management system.
Key features include:
- Patented, FIPS compliant 256-bit AES encryption with 256-bit initialization vectors, provides industry standard, military grade encryption without compromising application functionality
- Easy-to-use policy engine provides encryption for both structured and unstructured data. For structured data, Bitglass automatically maps data models and creates simple, point-and-click encrypt and/or decrypt functionality. For unstructured data, DLP pattern matching and several other contextual variables can be used to apply encryption conditionally.
- Leverage Bitglass’ integrated key management or integrate with your own key management system via KMIP
- Real-time encryption for data-at-rest, as well as both upload and download activities – comprehensive cloud-to-device coverage only Bitglass can provide
- Comprehensive support for all cloud security concerns including DLP, visibility, access control, mobile data protection and more.
- Deploy in minutes using Bitglass’ globally-hosted, high-performance SaaS solution or on your premises or private cloud
- Future proof support for a wide range of cloud applications like Salesforce, Office 365, Box, ServiceNow and more.