Tired of the bureaucracy at Big Co? Or at that startup that overhypes and under delivers? Join Bitglass, where the technology is deep, and the customers are eager. We are a startup building and delivering innovative technologies that transcend the network perimeter to deliver total data security for the enterprise - in the cloud, on mobile devices and anywhere on the Internet. Bitglass enables enterprises to securely adopt SaaS apps and BYOD. The Enterprise Sales Executive is a field sales position, based in Los Angeles, CA. The Enterprise Sales Executive is a hunter role focused on selling the Bitglass solution to large enterprise prospects and customers across all industry sectors. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, a self-starter, detail oriented, process driven and employ an evangelical and strategic approach in your sales engagements. You should have a consistent track record of success in achieving new customer objectives and revenue targets. In addition you should be comfortable selling a solution and technologies from within a SaaS, startup environment to CxO, VP and Director level contacts within the IT organization. You will work to create solutions, which are tailored to a prospects business needs and integrate our solutions capabilities in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition. Sales Responsibilities include territory development, pipeline management, analyzing IT security and access controls requirements, leading presentations and providing rapid response along with your Solutions Engineer to outstanding technical questions to ensure optimal customer support and service in the sales process.
- Experience in regulated industries including Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, etc.
- At least 10 years of experience in selling enterprise solutions in the market with strong track record of success.
- 4 Year degree
- Solution selling experience with SaaS and/or Security solutions including Salesforce.com, Amazon AWS, Google Apps, etc. a strong plus
- Ability to work independently
- 5+ Years prior experience in the Enterprise Software, Application or Device Security space
- Readiness to travel (~30 to 40% travel annually)
- Demonstrates an understanding of client requirements regarding cloud application security and mobile device security and how the Bitglass solution can meet these requirements.
- Be able to recognize compelling reasons for customers and prospects to act upon these requirements, and in turn be able to communicate how to persuasively articulate how the Bitglass solution can best meet these requirements.
- Demonstrate knowledge of enterprise client budgeting and purchasing processes, typical recommender and decision maker roles involved, and how to progress opportunities from identification to final close.
- Capable of presenting and articulating the differentiated value of the Bitglass solution compared to competitors in the market.
- Have experience successfully leading sales cycles with emerging technologies in a variety of sales situations, including product evaluations and demonstrations.
- Strong desire to take ownership of the full product life cycle
- Startup DNA. There’s a lot going on. That’s fuel for some people and fire for others. You know who you are
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to “speak the languages” of both technology and business
Mid-enterprise account executive - Campbell, CA