Bitglass is a fast growing startup in the white hot Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) space. We’re a five year old company with over 100 employees plus $80M+ in funding from Tier 1 venture capital firms. We offer candidates competitive salary, benefit and stock packages. We’ve got great customers, in a broad range of industries, deployed and referenceable.
Now is the time to join - we’re proven in the market, but there is still plenty of opportunity to grow and learn, and to make a big impact on the strategic direction of the company.
Your mission will be to extend our lead through product innovation with a focus on simplicity and ease of use.
- Creative direction for new features to detect and protect sensitive data stored in cloud, during access, and when downloaded to endpoints
- Market and customer analysis, feature requirements development, and product positioning
- Customer engagement and relationship development to explain Bitglass’ value proposition, competitive differentiation, product evangelism, and to gather requirements
- Help explain new and existing capabilities to solution engineers so they can deliver compelling product demonstration
- Feature prioritization and tradeoff decision making
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Quick learner with strong technical aptitude
- Strong desire to take ownership of the full product life cycle
- Startup DNA. There’s a lot going on. That’s fuel for some people and fire for others. You know who you are
- Passion and enthusiasm for well-designed enterprise IT and security products with a drive to build something new
- Knowledge of security solutions / technologies in CASB or adjacent spaces (e.g. NGFW, SWG, WAF, IPS/IDS, UEBA, ML/AI)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to “speak the languages” of both technology and business
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time
- Minimum 2 years in product management or equivalent responsibilities
- BS/MS in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org