Here are the top security stories from recent weeks.
- VMware Releases Critical Security Update for vCenter Server Vulnerability Allowing Remote Code Execution and Control
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Fixes Critical Vulnerability in Server Systems Management Software
- Threat Group Behind SolarWinds Using Legitimate Mass-Emailing Service to Distribute Malicious URLs
- Canada Post Supplier Attack Results in Data Breach Impacting 950,000 Recipients
- Fujitsu Hack Results in Multiple Japanese Agency Data Breaches